When we say fashion, one would easily link it to women. And as we picture woman and fashion together, the first image that will to your mind is a beautiful woman with a slim and sexy figure. So, does it mean that fashion are for slim women only? Definitely not!
Whether you are slim or chubby, there are fashion rules that you need to follow. For chubby girls, as they lose their curves, shopping for fashion dresses and clothes can become a serious issue. It is really essential to choose clothes carefully.
Though there are a lot of popular dresses, that doesn’t mean you need to have it and wear it. You need to find your style. With a lot of boutiques and fashion stores nowadays that offer plus sizes clothes and dresses, finding your individual style may be a little handy. Just remember, pick one that fits you and is appropriate to your body size. Buy clothes that flatter the type of body you have.
When choosing clothes, price is a great factor. There is nothing wrong with buying cheap clothes. You just have to realize that most of these clothes can be good only for a few washings. So, you may want to spend a little more to invest on good clothes as it offers more quality and can definitely last long.
As fashion experts would say, there are these pieces of clothes that should always be in a woman’s closet. It is true that fashion trends can change abruptly, but there are just these clothes that are considered timeless. This includes a little black dress, jean, wrap dress, coat, black pants and a white shirt.
Fashion Tips: What To Wear
Love yourself and love your figure. In doing so, you must accept that tight clothes are just not for you. If you still want to wear tight jeans and shirts, then you are not yet ready to accept your appearance.
– Chubby women should consider wearing loose-fits only. This is to hide her body fats. Also, one may want to wear clothes made from cotton to provide her extra comfort and ventilation.
– To dress up smartly, one may choose to wear floaty dresses. Add a fashion accessory like a nice looking belt to make her look slim.
– Baby doll shirts can be worn by chubby ladies but it may look her pregnant. To prevent this, you may want to wear it with a nice pair of straight leg jeans and pairing it up with a nice belt. Do not choose belts with contrasting colors as your baby doll shirts. Also, your belt should be a little wider to make you look slimmer.
– When choosing t-shirts, make sure these are printed. Larger prints are more preferable as these prints may hide your fats.
– Wear empire cut blouse to look sexy and to conceal chubbiness.
– For jeans, best buy would be low rise jeans. Low rise jeans can turn a flabby waist into a sexier one.
Fashion Tips: What Not To Wear?
– Belly shirts. They reveal more of their chubbiness rather than hiding it.
– Striped shirts. It makes you look bigger as stripes can be used as a form of measurement.